RM GUIDERAIL 2" REAR RACK
$1,099.99 CAD/EA Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
- Product Type
AVAILABLE IN SPRING 2023
The GuideRail steps away from the traditional carrying style of platform hitch racks; By utilizing dual load arms, the rack completely eliminates frame or fork contact, it allows for asymmetric bike loading to avoid handlebar interference, and it creates a simple aesthetic that virtually blends in with most vehicles. The GuideRail reduces plastic parts to a minimum and maintains the same capacity and reliability of the MonoRail Family. Carrying bikes up to 60lbs per tray, tires up to 3” wide, and wheelbases up to 55” the GuideRail can handle just about anything including most E-bikes. Included is a 10mm square link chain to secure your bikes without stress.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). Expandable to 3 bikes up to 45 lbs per tray, with Add-On (2" Only)
- Bike can be loaded asymmetrically to eliminate handlebar interference
- No contact with frame or fork, secures bicycle by contact with tires only
- Carries 19mm road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36” to 55”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Available for 1.25” and 2” Class II or higher hitch receivers
- Utilizes RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Included 10mm square link chain provides best in class security
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 49 lbs (shipping weight 61 lbs)
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the door.